- Identifying key value drivers
- Valuing the business
- Asset and business appraisal
- Due Diligence
- Opportunity and market and commercial analysis
- Developing financial models for decision evaluation
- Assisting clients in carrying out strategic reviews
- Evaluating potential operational and financial benefits and risks
- Structuring the transaction
- Coordinating the due diligence process
- Assisting the client during negotiations or negotiating on its behalf
- Direct negotiations with government agencies
- Coordination of legal and accounting advisors
Our capabilities cover the entire spectrum of strategic alternatives available to clients in the form of Business Advisory Services , including acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, leveraged buyouts, and exclusive sales. We work in partnership with gambit of financial institutions, using a highly analytical approach to provide unique insights, expert tactical advice and quality execution in approaching clients' most challenging issues.
Our M & A Services add value to entities to maximize shareholder wealth and provide assistance across each step of the transaction process, from the early stage to a successful closing. We understand and bridge the cultural and information gaps which may exist between corporations and investors with sometimes differing perspectives.
Infra Financials may initiate the opportunity or be requested to assist in the implementation of established strategies. We have comprehensive range of in-house resources, complemented by selective outsourcing to provide specific expertise to investigate and validate all aspects of the transaction.
Our range of services are
- Investment Advisory
- Tax and regulatory compliance advisory
- Business Development and Strategy Services
- Business support services
- Transactional Advisory Services