Infra Financials provides financial advisory services to corporate organizations seeking to acquire financial solutions for their corporate needs.
By understanding the specific financing structure requirements of corporate organizations and with an intimate knowledge of capital provider’s criteria’s, requirement, tenure and funding type in the market; Infra Financials delivers optimal capital financing structure thereby ensuring the business funding needs of the client are met. The optimal capital financing structure in our corporate financial advisory services could be in the form of raising capital and equity finance, debt equity syndication or structured products.
In this area of corporate financial advisory service we bring together the combined knowledge, expertise and experience of both equity and debt to structure solutions that meet client’s needs. The combined skill-set ensures that client organizations have the optimum capital structure throughout its tenure, the cost of capital remains at its lowest for raising debt and/or equity finance. The funding requirement could be as diverse as raising syndicated equity and/or debt for development capital or fund for growth to managing a refinancing and covenant negotiations with the best terms in the market.
Infra Financials has an in-depth knowledge of the market for capital providers, ranging from long term financiers to debt providers, from venture capital to private equity, from Development Financial institutions to Corporate Banks, from alternative investors to high net worth investors, to meet the many needs of a client.
Our corporate financial fundraising advisory service process includes:
- Assessing customer financing requirements
- Review and revise business plan and financial projections robustness
- Provide advice on valuation model and achieve maximized valuation
- Prepare and co-ordinate due diligence information
- Prepare and revise management presentation
- Reviewing, preparing and presenting funding proposition requirement information
- Identifying financiers and capital providers
- Pre-qualify appropriate investors
- Pre-market selected investors
- Prepare and distribute business plan
- Arrange access to key financial and strategic investors globally
- Organize and schedule investor meetings
- Schedule due diligence sessions
- Co-ordinate key advisors (legal, accounting etc.)
- Negotiate terms of investment with lead investors
- Organizing investor syndicate
- Structuring and analyses structured products
- Securing best available terms
- Follow up regulatory compliance and fillings
- Complete closing and funding mechanics
- Managing documentation and closing
Corporate financial advisory services is split into two broad service area of Equity Fundraising and Debt Advisory, and can be used together or separately depending on the specific client requirement.
- Equity Fundraising
- Debt Advisory Services
- Fundraising Equity capital
- Devise strategy for raising equity
- Structure and syndicate equity funding for development capital to debt reduction
- Identify, liaise and negotiate with appropriate equity investors
Can take lead mandated arranger to close transactions and design structures, pricing, returns, valuations, and exit strategy options